●The scenic beauty of Germany's famous Romantic Road
●Fairy tale beauty of the UNESCO-listed town of Hallstatt
●Pastel-coloured houses on the shores of the tranquil Alpine lake
●The majestic beauty of Jungfraujoch listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site
●Sphinx Observation Terrace with an incredible view of the Alpine mountains
●Opportunity to explore one of France's most remarkable village Eguisheim
●Visit Colmar the "capital of Alsatian wi
ALL PRICES ARE IN CAD
☆ Initial deposit: CAD$300.00/pp at the time of booking. 2nd deposit of CAD$300.00/pp after 2 weeks of booking.
The CAD$600.00 deposit count towards the final payment
☆ Final Payment: 150 days prior to the trip departure.
Optional And Extension Programs
☆ Since the seats are limited, We recommend you to choose those optional and extension programs with your booking together.
No Extra Deposit Payment.
☆ 10-40 Each Departure Date.
Upgrade To Business Class:( Before Final Payment)
☆ (Only Available For Canada -- Europe International Round Trip) Cost Extra CAD 3500/Person.
Depart from Canada/USA to Frankfurt. Beverages and meals to be served on board.
Upon arrival at Frankfurt airport meet your local guide and be transferred to your hotel.
The rest of the day open as you prepare for the guided tours in the following days.
Head to the famous "Romantic Road" of Germany and visit Wurzburg, the most beautiful Baroque city in Germany where the Wurzburg Residenz is situated. The reception hall hosts a series of magnificent paintings from four continents. Taking decades and enormous laborious efforts to complete, the Emperor's Hall and the Mirror Cabinet beneath the unsupported vault ceiling are considered the masterworks of Baroque/Rococo and Neoclassical architecture. Then move to the town of Rothenburg, where streets and architectures from the Medieval Era are carefully preserved.
Explore German history and culture by visiting the famed city of Munich, the capital of Bavaria. Lift your spirits with a visit to Hofbräuhaus and the world famous beer hall. Next, you will journey to the Marienplatz market place, the neo-Gothic town hall, and the gorgeous Gothic-style Frauenkirche. Wrap up your days’ tour with a visit to the bustling farmers-market in Viktualienmarkt.
Enjoy the next day in Munich to explore at your leisure or you can join our optional excursion: The “Mozart's Hidden Treasure Tour”.
Begin your day with a trip to the UNESCO-listed town of Hallstatt. Jagged mountain peaks reflected in a pristine alpine lake offer the backdrop for this charming Austrian village. In the afternoon journey to Salzburg the birthplace of the legendary composer Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. Its historic centre (Altstadt) is renowned for its baroque architecture. It is one of the best-preserved city centres north of the Alps, with 27 churches and was listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1996. The city has three universities and a large population of students. Tourists also visit Salzburg to tour the historic centre and the scenic Alpine surroundings. Enhance your experience as you ascend the mountains in the cable cars at Salzburg Castle. This day also includes the legendary Mirabel Gardens.
Enjoy your second day in Munich to explore at your leisure or you can join our optional excursion the “Ludwig II's Royal Estate Tour”.
Visit Linderhof Palace, one of the three palaces built by Ludwig II and is known as the King's Treasure Box. After lunch, uncover the magic of these royal estates, dreamt up by reclusive King Ludwig II.
Visit the incredible New Swan Castle which is the inspiration for the castle featured in Disney’s Sleeping Beauty, which includes the breathtaking Marion Bridge.
Visit Vaduz, the capital of Liechtenstein. Next continue to explore Zurich, the largest city of the Swiss Confederation. It is the main commercial and cultural center of Switzerland, one of the world financial centers which boasts such notable corporations such as UBS, Credit Suisse Bank and is the headquarters of the International Football Federation. Zurich consistently ranks first among the world's best places to live. For your final stop of the day, explore Lindenhof Park under the ruins of Rome, stroll along the Limmat River and enjoy the beautiful scenery of Zurich.
You are free to visit the city Zurich of your own.
Or you can join our optional excursion “ Alpine Ascension Tour”.
You will enjoy a guided tour through the most fascinating and interesting places of Switzerland. A common destination for visiting dignitaries, the forgotten Victorian resorts of Interlaken, Lake Brients and Lake Tuen are two pearls of Zurich for you to discover.
Journeying from Zurich into the Alps at Interlaken, this extraordinary adventure takes you to the top of Europe as you discover the majestic beauty of Jungfraujoch. During this adventure, you will embark on the ropeways as you ascend to the top of the Alps. A cogwheel train leads you through snow-capped peaks to the continent's highest railway station, where you can gaze over neighbouring countries and the longest glacier in Europe. Then take the world-famous Gold Express to enjoy the charming scenery along the roads to Lucerne, a famous historical and cultural city with a backdrop of lakes and mountains. Stroll through the intimate alleyways in search of impressive views, visit Lion Monument, Chapel Bridge, and the ancient Jesuit Church.
Alpine Ascension Tour - CAD 440.00/person
【Including The Ropeways to Jungfrau & The luxurious Golden Train】
Your day begins with a visit to the historic Eguisheim in North Eastern France. One of its most well known features is the production of the award winning Alsace wine. In May of 2013, the city of Eguisheim won the prestigious Village préféré des Français» (Favorite French Village). Your next stop is the quaint village of Colmar France, which is renowned for its architectural landmarks and museums such as the Unterlinden Museum. For all the travelling wine lovers, Colmar is considered the “capital of Alsatian wine”. Finally head to Strasbourg, known as the “World Heritage City of Little France”.
Visit Gutenberg Square which is famous for its beauty and the Gothic Cathedral in the clouds. Walking in the famous small French area, the medieval stone road seems to enter an ancient time tunnel. After lunch, explore Heidelberg, Germany’s oldest and most famous university town. This town is where the story of the student's prince was told. During the days’ activity, you will be able to visit historical bridges, Holy Spirit Church and Knight's Home in this ancient city. At the conclusion of the day, travel to the unforgettable city of Frankfurt.
Transfer to the airport for your flight home.
1. Round-trip international flight from Toronto to Frankfurt:
【Vancouver / Montreal--Depart Require Additional CAD$300 】
【Calgary / Edmonton / Halifax / Ottawa / Quebec--Depart Require Additional CAD$500 】
【Regina / Saskatoon / Victoria / Winnipeg--Depart Require Additional CAD$500 】
Land tour Only without round trip air ticket to Frankfurt: 【CAD700 Minus】
2) Ground transportation between the cities ( BY BUS ).
3) Hand-picked 4-star hotel accommodations with daily ABF.
4) Sightseeing admission fees as listed on the agenda. (exclude optional program)
5) Food as specified on the itinerary (B-breakfast L-lunch D-dinner X-no meal).
Please note that if the flight for your tour is during the lunch or dinner time, your meal will be served on board by the airline.
6) Special cultural programs as specified in the schedule.
7) Professional English speaking local tour expert.
8) All tax and fuel surcharge.
1) Travel insurance.
2) Any personal expenses.
3) A Mandatory Service Charge & Tipping CAD 260 per person is required and payable to the tour guide on the first day of arrival【CASH】 Or It Can Be Paid by Credit Card Before Depart.
4) Tour Extensions and Optional programs.
5) Single supplement CAD$950 ( If you travel by yourself ).
Optional Programs-(Choose before the trip):
D5: Mozart's Hidden Treasure Tour - CAD 160 /person
D6: Ludwig II's Royal Estate Tour - CAD 120 /person
D8: Alpine Ascension Tour 【Including The Ropeways to Jungfrau & The luxurious Golden Train】 - CAD 440/person
Stay Like A Local-Extensions:
1) Return Flight Extension-3 DAYS （Drop Off Service Not included )
Price: CAD 399 /person
*Air Ticket change fee & fare difference from the original itinerary
2) Return Flight Extension-5 DAYS （Drop Off Service Not included)
Price: CAD 499 /person
*Air Ticket change fee & fare difference from the original itinerary
THIS TRIP DOES NOT REQUIRE A VISA FOR USA & CANADA PASSPORT HOLDERS
Crowne Plaza Frankfurt / Leonardo Hotel Frankfurt / Best Western Premier IB Hotel / Similars
Leonardo Hotel Munich / Mercure Hotel Munich / Similars
Crowne Plaza Zurich / Mercure Stoller Zurich / Hotel Novotel Zurich City West / Similars
Best Western Plus Monopole Metropole / Mercure Hotel Strasbourg / Similars
(*UTOVACATION reserves the right to confirm the airlines below)
☆ Air Canada:
☆ United Airline:
☆ American Airline:
☆ Delta Airline:
☆ Lufthansa Airlines
☆ Jet Airways
☆ Lot Polish Airlines
☆ Tap Air Portugal
☆ Austrian Airlines
☆ KLM Airlines
☆ Air France
☆ British Airways
☆ Turkish Airlines
1) We reserve the right to modify the itinerary if necessary subject to the local conditions.
2) Guaranteed departure with minimum of 10 travelers.
3) Price subject to change at the time of reservation.
4) For travelers under 12 years old are as follow:
|Child between 2-11 |
years old with bed
|Infant under 2 years old|
|100% of |
adult tour fare
We don't suggest people bring Infants under 2 years old to participate on this tour
5) Tour fare is based on American/Canadian adults (non-student group), twin share.
6)THE HOTELS LISTED IN THE ITINERARY ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND MAY BE SUBSTITUTED WITH A SIMILAR CATEGORY HOTEL WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE, IF UNAVAILABLE. MULTI-CARRIERS/AIRLINES ARE USED FOR THE GROUP TOUR AIRFARE. ONCE THE GROUP TICKETS ARE ISSUED THE AIRLINE INFORMATION MAY BE RELEASED BY THE GROUP TICKETING DEPARTMENT ABOUT 30 DAYS PRIOR TO TRIP DEPARTURE. UTO VACATION CAN RESERVE THE RIGHT TO ISSUE TICKETS WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
7) For Travel Visa service：
* If you choose UTO’s Visa Application Service with your booking, we will contact you by email about 60-120 days prior to trip departure for your visa application. Please call 1-855-526-1286 for more information.
* Please note: A final trip confirmation will be sent to the main contact passenger via email one month prior to departure that includes a day-by-day itinerary, hotel information, and flight information. If acquiring a visa on your own, the supporting documents will be provided from UTO Vacation one month prior to the trip departure date. Supporting documents requested early are subject to a $50 administration fee.
8) ANY DEVIATIONS TO OTHER DESTINATIONS AND/OR EXTENSIONS ARE SUBJECT TO A $150 CHANGE FEE, PLUS ANY AIR FARE DIFFERENCE---PLEASE CALL 1-855-526-1286 FOR DETAIL INFORMATION.
9) Reservation changes: changes to an existing reservation, whatever the cause, will incur a $100 per person charge plus any additional supplier fees. This includes name changes* and removal of any services such as optional tours and transfers. *Please note that name changes to airline reservations are subject to full cancellation and re-booking. See airline name changes section for specific information. Replacing a traveling passenger with another traveling passenger constitutes a cancellation, subject to cancellation penalties, and is not covered by this reservation changes policy. Changes or additions after departure are subject to local rates at the time of amendment and must be paid directly by the passenger to the service provider. There are no refunds for unused services.
10) Please note that if the flight for your tour is during the lunch or dinner time, your meal will be served on board by the airline.
11) All tour extension & optional programs require a minimum of 10 participants to commence. UTOvacation reserve the rights to cancel the tour extension without prior notice. In the instance of cancellation, the tour extension or optional tours shall be refunded.
12) This tour requires some walking during sightseeing. Handicap facilities are not up to the North American standard. We ask all passengers to be careful of the small steps in the old shrines and temples.