● The scenic beauty of Germany"s famous Romantic Road
● Fairy tale beauty of the UNESCO-listed town of Hallstatt
● Pastel-coloured houses on the shores of the tranquil Alpine lake
● The majestic beauty of Jungfraujoch listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site
● Sphinx Observation Terrace with an incredible view of the Alpine mountains
● Opportunity to explore one of France"s most remarkable village Eguisheim
● Visit Colmar the "capital of Alsatian wine"
ALL PRICES ARE IN USD
☆ Initial deposit: USD$600.00/pp at the time of booking. 2nd deposit of USD$600.00/pp after 2 weeks of booking.
The USD$1200.00 deposit count towards the final payment
☆ Final Payment: 180 days prior to the trip departure.
Optional And Extension Programs:
☆ Since the seats are limited, We recommend you to choose those optional and extension programs with your booking together.
No Extra Deposit Payment.
☆ 10-35 Each Departure Date.
Upgrade To Business Class:( Before Final Payment)
☆ (Only Available For USA -- Europe International Round Trip) Cost Extra USD 4000/Person.
Depart from Canada/USA to Frankfurt. Beverages and meals to be served on board.
Upon arrival at Frankfurt airport meet your local guide and be transferred to your hotel.
The rest of the day open as you prepare for the guided tours in the following days.
Head to the famous "Romantic Road" of Germany and visit Wurzburg, the most beautiful Baroque city in Germany where the Wurzburg Residenz is situated. The reception hall hosts a series of magnificent paintings from four continents. Taking decades and enormous laborious efforts to complete, the Emperor's Hall and the Mirror Cabinet beneath the unsupported vault ceiling are considered the masterworks of Baroque/Rococo and Neoclassical architecture. Then move to the town of Rothenburg, where streets and architectures from the Medieval Era are carefully preserved.
Explore German history and culture by visiting the famed city of Munich, the capital of Bavaria. Lift your spirits with a visit to Hofbräuhaus and the world famous beer hall. Next, you will journey to the Marienplatz market place, the neo-Gothic town hall, and the gorgeous Gothic-style Frauenkirche. Wrap up your days’ tour with a visit to the bustling farmers-market in Viktualienmarkt.
Enjoy the next day in Munich to explore at your leisure or you can join our optional excursion: The “Mozart's Hidden Treasure Tour”.
Begin your day with a trip to the UNESCO-listed town of Hallstatt. Jagged mountain peaks reflected in a pristine alpine lake offer the backdrop for this charming Austrian village. In the afternoon journey to Salzburg the birthplace of the legendary composer Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. Its historic centre (Altstadt) is renowned for its baroque architecture. It is one of the best-preserved city centres north of the Alps, with 27 churches and was listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1996. The city has three universities and a large population of students. Tourists also visit Salzburg to tour the historic centre and the scenic Alpine surroundings. Enhance your experience as you ascend the mountains in the cable cars at Salzburg Castle. This day also includes the legendary Mirabel Gardens.
Enjoy your second day in Munich to explore at your leisure or you can join our optional excursion the “Ludwig II's Royal Estate Tour”.
Visit Linderhof Palace, one of the three palaces built by Ludwig II and is known as the King's Treasure Box. After lunch, uncover the magic of these royal estates, dreamt up by reclusive King Ludwig II.
Visit the incredible New Swan Castle which is the inspiration for the castle featured in Disney’s Sleeping Beauty, which includes the breathtaking Marion Bridge.
Visit Vaduz, the capital of Liechtenstein. Next continue to explore Zurich, the largest city of the Swiss Confederation. It is the main commercial and cultural center of Switzerland, one of the world financial centers which boasts such notable corporations such as UBS, Credit Suisse Bank and is the headquarters of the International Football Federation. Zurich consistently ranks first among the world's best places to live. For your final stop of the day, explore Lindenhof Park under the ruins of Rome, stroll along the Limmat River and enjoy the beautiful scenery of Zurich.
You are free to visit the city Zurich of your own.
Or you can join our optional excursion “ Alpine Ascension Tour”.
You will enjoy a guided tour through the most fascinating and interesting places of Switzerland. A common destination for visiting dignitaries, the forgotten Victorian resorts of Interlaken, Lake Brients and Lake Tuen are two pearls of Zurich for you to discover.
Journeying from Zurich into the Alps at Interlaken, this extraordinary adventure takes you to the top of Europe as you discover the majestic beauty of Jungfraujoch. During this adventure, you will embark on the ropeways as you ascend to the top of the Alps. A cogwheel train leads you through snow-capped peaks to the continent's highest railway station, where you can gaze over neighbouring countries and the longest glacier in Europe. Then take the world-famous Gold Express to enjoy the charming scenery along the roads to Lucerne, a famous historical and cultural city with a backdrop of lakes and mountains. Stroll through the intimate alleyways in search of impressive views, visit Lion Monument, Chapel Bridge, and the ancient Jesuit Church.
Alpine Ascension Tour - USD 330.00/person
【Including The Ropeways to Jungfrau & The luxurious Golden Train】
Your day begins with a visit to the historic Eguisheim in North Eastern France. One of its most well known features is the production of the award winning Alsace wine. In May of 2013, the city of Eguisheim won the prestigious Village préféré des Français» (Favorite French Village). Your next stop is the quaint village of Colmar France, which is renowned for its architectural landmarks and museums such as the Unterlinden Museum. For all the travelling wine lovers, Colmar is considered the “capital of Alsatian wine”. Finally head to Strasbourg, known as the “World Heritage City of Little France”.
Visit Gutenberg Square which is famous for its beauty and the Gothic Cathedral in the clouds. Walking in the famous small French area, the medieval stone road seems to enter an ancient time tunnel. After lunch, explore Heidelberg, Germany’s oldest and most famous university town. This town is where the story of the student's prince was told. During the days’ activity, you will be able to visit historical bridges, Holy Spirit Church and Knight's Home in this ancient city. At the conclusion of the day, travel to the unforgettable city of Frankfurt.
Transfer to the airport for your flight home.
1) Round-trip international flight from New York / Los Angeles / San Francisco to Frankfurt.
【San Jose/ Washington / Boston/ Las Vegas / Chicago / Houston / Seattle --Depart Need USD 300 More】
【Atlanta / Austin / Charlotte / Dallas / Denver / Detroit / Memphis / Miami / Fort Lauderdale / Milwaukee / Orlando--Depart Need USD 500 More】
【Oklahoma City / Philadelphia / Phoenix / Portland Oregon / Sacramento / San Antonio / San Diego / New Orleans --Depart Need USD 500 More】
Land tour Only without round trip air ticket: 【-USD500 Minus】
2) Ground transportation between the cities ( BY BUS )
3) Hand-picked 4-star hotel accommodations with daily ABF
4) Sightseeing admission fees as listed on the agenda
5) Food as specified on the itinerary (B-breakfast L-lunch D-dinner X-no meal)
Please note that if the flight for your tour is during the lunch or dinner time, your meal will be served on board by the airline.
6) Special cultural programs as specified in the schedule
7) Professional English speaking local tour expert
8) All tax and fuel surcharge
9) UTOvacation"s Travel Assurance Program ( Free Reschedule before 150 days prior to trip departure and before air tickets are issued )
1) Travel insurance.
2) Any personal expenses.
3) A Mandatory Service Charge & Tipping USD 195 per person is required and payable by Credit Card Before Depart.
4) Tour Extensions and Optional programs.
5) Single supplement USD 699 (*Our tour price is based on double occupancy and if a single passenger is traveling solo and not sharing room with any roommate for the entire trip, a single supplement fee is charged. If a passenger shares a room with travel partner(s) on the tour, such fee is waived.).
6). Baggage is not included in this tour fare. The passenger is responsible for paying the fees associated with Baggage cost if there are any to the Airline directly and prior to departure.
Optional Programs-(Choose before the trip):
☆ Gold Flight Package: If your departure city has regular direct flight(s) to connect your destination country gateway, we guarantee to provide you with a non-stop flight to your destination country gateway if you select such package early enough before we issue the tickets: USD 599 /person. 【Early Bird Price: USD 399】
D5: Mozart"s Hidden Treasure Tour - USD 120 /person
D6: Ludwig II"s Royal Estate Tour - USD 90 /person
D8: Alpine Ascension Tour 【Including The Ropeways to Jungfrau & The luxurious Golden Train】 - USD 330 /person
Stay Like A Local-Extensions:
1) Return Flight Extension-3 DAYS （Drop Off Service Not included )
Price: USD 299 /person
*Air Ticket change fee & fare difference from the original itinerary
2) Return Flight Extension-5 DAYS （Drop Off Service Not included)
Price: USD 399 /person
*Air Ticket change fee & fare difference from the original itinerary
3) Return Flight Extension: 6-20 DAYS （Drop Off Service Not included)
Price: USD 599 /person
*Air Ticket change fee & fare difference from the original itinerary
*Please note the exact departure date may be selected at a later point prior to final payment or you may specify your preferred return date in the "Remark" Column.
THIS TRIP DOES NOT REQUIRE A VISA FOR USA & CANADA PASSPORT HOLDERS.
Visit the "IATA Travel Centre" for detailed information on country-specific passport, visa and health requirements:
Starting from 2024, all visitors that currently do not need a visa to enter Europe will be expected to apply for an ETIAS travel authorization (European Travel Information and Authorization System).
Learn about ETIAS：https://www.etiasvisa.com
More about Travel Documents
*It is your responsibility to ensure that you- and any child travelling with you- have all the valid travel documents necessary to enter in, exit from or transit through, each country/region on your itinerary. Note that the documents required for the outbound portion of your travel may differ from those required for the return.
*Your passport should be valid for six months beyond your date of return. Passport must be in good condition: passport damaged beyond normal wear and tear will not be accepted.
*Consult with the appropriate embassy, high commission or consulate about the travel document requirement for any country that you plan to enter in, exit from or transit through.
*Some country no longer issue paper visas but rather electronic visas. E-Visa holders must present the printed e-Visa and valid passport at the checkpoint.
*International travel with infants and children may be required to show documentary evidence of your relationship and a Letter Consent or permission for the child’s travel from the parent(s) or legal guardian not present.
*Americans holding dual citizenship must travel to the United States with a valid U.S. passport. American permanent residents returning to the United States from abroad must carry a valid passport and a valid U.S. Permanent Resident Card (Green Card).
*Canadians holding dual citizenship must travel to Canada with a valid Canadian passport. Canadian permanent residents returning Canada from abroad must carry a valid passport and a valid Canadian Permanent Resident Card (PR Card).
Crowne Plaza Frankfurt / Leonardo Hotel Frankfurt / Best Western Premier IB Hotel / Similars
Leonardo Hotel Munich / Mercure Hotel Munich / Similars
Crowne Plaza Zurich / Mercure Stoller Zurich / Hotel Novotel Zurich City West / Similars
Best Western Plus Monopole Metropole / Mercure Hotel Strasbourg / Similars
(*UTOvacation reserves the right to confirm the airlines below)
☆ United Airline:
☆ American Airline:
☆ Delta Airline:
☆ Air Canada:
☆ Lufthansa Airlines
☆ Jet Airways
☆ Lot Polish Airlines
☆ Tap Air Portugal
☆ Austrian Airlines
☆ KLM Airlines
☆ Air France
☆ French Bee Airline
☆ Virgin Atlantic
☆ Vueling Airlines
☆ Air Caraibes
☆ Level Airline
☆ Norwegian Air Shuttle
☆ Air Italy
☆ Aer Lingus
☆ Swiss International Air Lines
☆ Scandinavian Airlines
☆ Brussels Airlines
☆ British Airways
☆ Turkish Airlines
☆ Ukraine Intl Airlines
1) We reserve the right to modify the itinerary if necessary subject to the local conditions.
2) Guaranteed departure with minimum of 10 travelers.
3) Price subject to change at the time of reservation.
4) For travelers under 12 years old are as follow:
|Child between 2-11 |
years old with bed
|Infant under 2 years old|
|100% of |
adult tour fare
We don"t suggest people bring Infants under 2 years old to participate on this tour
5) Tour fare is based on American/Canadian adults (non-student group), twin share.
6)The hotels listed in the itinerary are subject to change and may be substituted with a similar category hotel without prior notice, if unavailable. Multi-carriers/airlines are used for the group tour airfare. Once the group tickets are issued the airline information may be released by the group ticketing department about 30 days prior to trip departure. Uto vacation can reserve the right to issue tickets without prior notice.
7) For Travel Visa service：
* If you choose UTO’s Visa Application Service with your booking, we will contact you by email about 60-120 days prior to trip departure for your visa application. Please call 1-855-526-1286 for more information.
* Please note: A final trip confirmation will be sent to the main contact passenger via email one month prior to departure that includes a day-by-day itinerary, hotel information, and flight information. If acquiring a visa on your own, the supporting documents will be provided from UTO Vacation one month prior to the trip departure date. Supporting documents requested early are subject to a $50 administration fee.
8) Any deviations to other destinations and/or extensions are subject to a $150 change fee, plus any air fare difference---please call 1-855-526-1286 for detail information.
9) Reservation changes: changes to an existing reservation, whatever the cause, will incur a $100 per person charge plus any additional supplier fees. This includes name changes* and removal of any services such as optional tours and transfers. *Please note that name changes to airline reservations are subject to full cancellation and re-booking. See airline name changes section for specific information. Replacing a traveling passenger with another traveling passenger constitutes a cancellation, subject to cancellation penalties, and is not covered by this reservation changes policy. Changes or additions after departure are subject to local rates at the time of amendment and must be paid directly by the passenger to the service provider. There are no refunds for unused services.
10) Please note that if the flight for your tour is during the lunch or dinner time, your meal will be served on board by the airline.
11) All tour extension & optional programs require a minimum of 10 participants to commence. UTOvacation reserve the rights to cancel the tour extension without prior notice. In the instance of cancellation, the tour extension or optional tours shall be refunded.
12) This tour requires some walking during sightseeing. Handicap facilities are not up to the North American standard. We ask all passengers to be careful of the small steps in the old shrines and temples.