ALL PRICES ARE IN USD
1) Initial deposit: USD$300.00/pp at the time of booking. 2nd deposit of USD$300.00/pp after 2 weeks of booking.
(The USD$600.00 deposit count towards the final payment)
2) Final Payment: 150 days prior to the trip departure.
Optional program and Upgrades:
* Since the seats are limited, we recommend you to choose optional and extension programs at the time of booking.
☆ 10 - 40 Each Departure Date.
Upgrade To Business Class:( Before Final Payment)
☆ (Only Available For USA -- Asia International Round Trip) Cost Extra USD$3000/per person.
Depart for Bangkok on an overnight international flight. 1-2 stopover depends on departure city.
Welcome to Thailand! Well known as the City of Angels, Bangkok is the present capital city and the focal point for Thailand. Upon arrival, enjoy a transfer to your hotel and the remainder of the evening to rest and relax.
After breakfast, Start the day by visiting the [Grand Palace], the largest imperial complex from 1782 housing the country's best artistic treasures for centuries. Following visit [Wat Pho], also called the [Reclining Buddha Temple]. Built-in 1788, Wat Pho is the oldest and largest temple in Thailand. The Reclining Buddha is a symbol of internal peace and popular among travelers from all over the world.
After breakfast, depart on a full day of sightseeing Tour to [Pattaya]. Pattaya is renowned for its world-class sunshine, beaches, and seafood. It was nicknamed [Thailand Hawaii], the most attractive location for visitors from home and abroad. Stroll along the pedestrian walkway at the beach with bars, restaurants, and shops on both sides. Stop at the [Pattaya Floating Market]in the afternoon. Historically, with the entwined waterways, rivers and canals, the locals have been living on water and trading on water. Connected by small bridges and walkways, you could ramble in this bamboo water village to find snacks, souvenirs or to enjoy their singing and dancing during the festivals.
After breakfast, fly to Chiang Mai. Upon arrival, transfer to the hotel and rest of the day is at your leisure.
Morning visit [Wat Chedi Lunag]. A huge Buddha statue of 90 meters tall inside is a must-see. After lunch, visit [Wat Phra That Doi Suthep], one of the top three most important temples in Chiang Mai. Hop into a [TukTuk] for an unbelievable experience with the locals and feel the city pulse in the old town. Enjoy a unique Khantoke dinner with the Lanna performances in northern Thai style.
After breakfast, depart on a full day [Chiang Rai Golden Triangle] Tour. [Opium Museum] is our first stop to study the history of opium growing history in this area and the opium abandon history since 1988. After lunch, a cruise ride on [Khong River] is available for you to obtain a glimpse of the three neighboring countries. Continue to explore the well-known [White Temple] or [Wha Rong Khun] scheduled for you to discover this pure stunning white temple, the masterpiece of famous Thai architect, Chalermchai. Stop at [Nimmana Haeminda Road] for a relaxing walk and capture the fashionable and peaceful atmosphere of this unique street before going back to the hotel.
After breakfast, fly to Phuket. Upon arrival, enjoy free time at the beautiful beach.
After breakfast, a day at leisure to explore the city by yourself.
Or join our optional [Phi Phi Island ] Tour. Depart from the pier by speedboat to [Kho Phi Phi Island]. Today's sightseeing includes appreciation of the tropical landscape of [Maya Bay], [Loh Samah Bay], [Pi Leh Cove], [Viking Cave], [Camel Rock], [Monkey Beach], and [Khai Island]. Lunch at a local restaurant. Spend the rest of the day swimming, sunbathing or just relaxing at the beach before transferring back to the hotel.
Optional Tour: Phi Phi Island + lunch by speedboat (Minimum 10 participants), $99/person
After breakfast, transfer to airport and board the flight back to your sweet home.
Note: *Depending on the air availability, we might take the flight back to USA/CANADA which departure in the early morning (00:00am-03:00am) on the next day and today a full day on our own to explore the city, and transfer to Phuket airport in the evening.
*Late check-outs are available for purchase if you wish to relax and enjoy your hotel room until our evening departure. Otherwise, the hotel standard check-out time will be before 12 noon today.
1) Round-trip international flight from New York (all airports) / Los Angeles / San Francisco to Thailand
【Seattle /San Jose/ Washington / Boston/ Las Vegas / Chicago / Houston --Depart Need USD 300 More】
【Atlanta / Austin / Charlotte / Dallas / Denver / Detroit / Memphis / Miami / Milwaukee--Depart Need USD 500 More】
【Oklahoma City / Philadelphia / Phoenix / Portland / Sacramento / San Antonio / San Diego--Depart Need USD 500 More】
Land tour Only without round trip air ticket: 【-USD200 Minus】
2) Domestic flight from Bangkok to Chiang Mai, Chiang Mai to Phuket
3) Ground transportation between the cities ( BY BUS )
4) Hand-picked 3-4 star hotel accommodations with daily ABF
5) Sightseeing admission fees as listed on the agenda
6) Food as specified on the itinerary (B-breakfast L-lunch D-dinner X-no meal)
Please note that if the flight for your tour is during the lunch or dinner time, your meal will be served on board by the airline.
7) Special cultural programs as specified in the schedule
8) Professional English speaking local tour expert
9) All tax and fuel surcharge
1). Travel insurance
2). Any personal expenses
3). Tour Extensions and Optional programs
4). A Mandatory Service Charge & Tipping USD 180/person is required and payable to the tour guide on the first day of arrival【CASH】 Or It Can Be Paid by Credit Card Before Depart.
5). Single supplement USD 599
Tour Extensions-(Choose before the trip)：
1): Phuket 4Days 3Nights with Phang Nga Bay and James Bond Island Day Tour
Price: USD 399.00
Single Supplement: USD 299.00
*Air Ticket change fee & fare difference from the original itinerary
*Food as specified on the itinerary
*Guided Sightseeing; Luxury Tour
*Sightseeing and admission fees as listed on the agenda
*Hand-picked 4 star hotel accommodations with daily ABF
*Special cultural programs listed for different cities are specified on the schedule
*Fluent English local tour expert
1): Day 9 Phi Phi Island With Lunch By Speed Boat USD 109.00 / Person
Thailand DOES NOT REQUIRE A VISA FOR USA & CANADA PASSPORT HOLDERS.
For other passport holders, please refer to the Consulate General of Thailand's Website for more information and Thailand visa instructions.
Deluxe 4-Star accommodations:
Montien Riverside Hotel Bangkok or similar
Holiday Inn Chiang Mai Hotel or similar
D Varee Mai Khao Beach or similar
International Air (*UTOvacation reserves the right to confirm the airlines below)
☆ Air Canada:
☆ Air China:
☆ Hainan Airlines:
☆ China Eastern Airlines:
☆ Cathy Pacific Airlines;
☆ China Southern Airlines;
☆ United Airline:
☆ American Airline:
☆ Delta Airline:
☆ Xiamen Airlines;
☆ Beijing Capital Airlines;
☆ Sichuan Airlines;
☆ Hongkong Airline:
☆ Eva Air:
1) We reserve the rights to modify the itinerary if necessary, subject to the local conditions
2) Group tour minimum of 10 passengers
3) Price subject to change at the time of reservation
4) Special condition for travelers under 12 years of age are as follows:
|Child between 2-11 |
|Infant under 2 years old|
share bed with adult
|100% of |
adult tour fare
|We don't suggest customers bring Infants to participate on this tour |
5) Tour fare is based on American/Canadian adults (non-student group), twin share.
6)THE HOTELS LISTED IN THE ITINERARY ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND MAY BE SUBSTITUTED WITH A SIMILAR CATEGORY HOTEL WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE, IF UNAVAILABLE. MULTI-CARRIERS/AIRLINES ARE USED FOR THE GROUP TOUR AIRFARE. ONCE THE GROUP TICKETS ARE ISSUED THE AIRLINE INFORMATION MAY BE RELEASED BY THE GROUP TICKETING DEPARTMENT ABOUT 30 DAYS PRIOR TO TRIP DEPARTURE. UTO VACATION CAN RESERVE THE RIGHT TO ISSUE TICKETS WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
7) For Travel Visa service：
* If you choose UTO’s Visa Application Service with your booking, we will contact you by email about 60-120 days prior to trip departure for your visa application. Please call 1-855-526-1286 for more information.
* Please note: A final trip confirmation will be sent to the main contact passenger via email one month prior to departure that includes a day-by-day itinerary, hotel information, and flight information. If acquiring a visa on your own, the supporting documents will be provided from UTOvacation one month prior to the trip departure date. Supporting documents requested early are subject to a $50 administration fee.
8) ANY DEVIATIONS TO OTHER DESTINATIONS AND/OR EXTENSIONS ARE SUBJECT TO A $150 CHANGE FEE, PLUS ANY AIR FARE DIFFERENCE---PLEASE CALL 1-855-526-1286 FOR DETAIL INFORMATION.
9) Reservation changes: changes to an existing reservation, whatever the cause, will incur a $100 per person charge plus any additional supplier fees. This includes name changes* and removal of any services such as optional tours and transfers. *Please note that name changes to airline reservations are subject to full cancellation and re-booking. See the airline name changes section for specific information. Replacing a traveling passenger with another traveling passenger constitutes a cancellation, subject to cancellation penalties, and is not covered by this reservation change policy. Changes or additions after departure are subject to local rates at the time of amendment and must be paid directly by the passenger to the service provider. There are no refunds for unused services.
10) Please note that if the flight for your tour is during lunch or dinner time, your meal will be served on board by the airline.
11) All tour extension & optional programs require a minimum of 10 participants to commence. UTOvacation reserve the right to cancel the tour extension without prior notice. In the instance of cancellation, the tour extension or optional tours shall be refunded.
12) This tour requires some walking during sightseeing. Handicap facilities are not up to the North American standard. We ask all passengers to be careful of the small steps in the old shrines and temples.