☆ Stay Three Nights In Tokyo Shinjuku Area.
☆ Osaka Castle Garden, Nara Deer Park.
☆ Fushimi Inari Shrine.
☆ Nakamise Shopping Street.
☆ The Majestic Matsumoto Castle.
☆ The Gateway of the Japanese Alps and the Takayama Float Exhibition hall.
☆ The “Roof of Japan” and Mount Tateyama.
☆ The Edo-era districts of Higashi Chaya District.
☆ The tranquil Kenroku-en Park leading to the legendary Kanazawa Castle.
【World Heritage Sites】:
☆ Itsukushima Shrine
☆ Himeji Castle
☆ Mt Fuji
☆ The picturesque treasure of Shirakawa-go
ALL PRICES ARE IN USD
1) Initial deposit: USD$300.00/pp at the time of booking. 2nd deposit of USD$300.00/pp after 2 weeks of booking.
(The USD$600.00 deposit count towards the final payment)
2) Final Payment: 150 days prior to the trip departure.
Optional program and Upgrades:
* Since the seats are limited, we recommend you to choose optional and extension programs at the time of booking.
☆ 10 - 40 Each Departure Date.
Upgrade To Business Class:( Before Final Payment)
☆ (Only Available For USA -- Asia International Round Trip) Cost Extra USD 3000/Person.
Fly to Hiroshima from USA/Canada.
Upon arrival at Hiroshima Airport, you will be greeted and transferred to the hotel.
*Please note that while we are doing our best to accommodate early arrivals, hotel check-in time is generally not before 3:00 pm. Baggage storage can be arranged at the hotel. Take the rest of the day to rest up.
Hiroshima Optional One Day Tour With Authentic Local Cuisine Lunch ($99/pp, MIN 10 PAX up)
Drive to Miyajimaguchi for a short cruise to Miyajima to see the Itsukushima Shrine - a UNESCO World Heritage site that at high tide, appears to be floating on water. Continue to Hiroshima with a stop at Peace Memorial Park, located near the epicentre of the first atomic bomb. Gaze in wonder at the Hiroshima Peace Memorial (Genbaku Dome), the only original structure left standing in the area. A stop will be made at Hiroshima Peace Memorial Museum, featuring exhibitions of items related to the atomic bomb.
Today your traditional Japan tour will start from Kurashiki Bikan area. Travel to Himeji, a stop will be made at Kurashiki Bikan Historical Quarter. With its scenic canals lined with weeping willows, Edo-period gardens, and historic merchant houses, the Kurashiki Bikan Historical Quarter offers an authentic feel of the old Japan in the heart of one of the oldest merchant towns. Following Kurashiki, we will drive to Okayama city, have a visit to the okayam kourakuen garden. The Korakuen Garden in Okayama is rated as one of the top 3 gardens in Japan. That’s high praise in a country with so much natural beauty and so many highly prized gardens. Then drive to the hotel in the Himeji area.
Today we will have a visit to Himeji castle, (the World Heritage) in the early morning, relatively less crowded at that time of the day. With a shining white exterior, Himeji Castle boasts great popularity with Japanese and international tourists for its elegant appearance. Beginning with the keep, the largest building on the grounds, Himeji Castle features various highlights like the massive Hishinomon Gate and the Nishinomaru Garden. Nishinomaru Garden offers a prominent view of the keep, making it a perfect photo spot. Himeji Castle has ticket control policy and entering the Castle is not guaranteed. This afternoon we will drive to Kobe, a well prosperous country, very modern with great harmony to tradition, and it is also a fashionable city in Japan, you will have a romantic time at the Harborland. Have a cup of coffee or tea and enjoy a beautiful view of Kobe tower. You can also walk around in the Nakamichi China town. Then drive to the hotel in the Osaka.
Optional: Japanese Wagyu Beef Lunch：($150 /pp, MIN 10 PAX up)
After breakfast, explore the 【Osaka Castle Garden 】, surrounded by greenery, the garden commands a splendid view of the castle tower and the stone wall surrounding the moat. The castle is one of Japan's most famous landmarks and it played a major role in the unification of Japan during the Azuchi-Momoyama period in the sixteenth century. Later, enjoy some free time in Shinsaibashi, the prime shopping area in Osaka.
In the afternoon, you will proceed to the city of Nara, which was the first capital city of Japan. Make a special visit to【Nara Deer Park】, home to hundreds of freely roaming deer. Considered in Shinto to be messengers of the gods, Nara's nearly 1200 deer have become a symbol of the city and have even been designated as a natural treasure.
Later this afternoon, you will be transferred to Kyoto. Today's highlight is famous 【 Fushimi Inari Shrine 】, with a history tracing back to the 8th century, Fushimi Inari Taisha is the headquarters of the some 30,000 Inari shrines around the country. Located on and around Mt. Inari, the shrine complex is comprised of easily accessible worship halls at the base of the mountain connected via vermilion torii gate-lined paths winding up the heavily wooded heights to more remote inner shrines and surprises that require some hiking to reach.
Free day at leisure.
Kyoto City In-Depth Tours with Authentic Local Cuisine Lunch
【USD 90 Per Person】
• Kinkaku-ji (Golden Pavilion), a UNESCO Heritage Listed Site.
• Kiyomizu-dera, with over 1200 years of history. It is one of the signature World Heritage sites in Kyoto.
• Nijō Castle, a flatland castle, and one of Kyoto's most popular and impressive sights.
• Gion Walking Tour, feel the history of Gion as you walk, and see Kyoto's famous maiko!
After breakfast depart on a full day of sightseeing. Marvel at the natural wonders surrounding 【 Mount Fuji 】 and enjoy splendid views on this day tour. In the afternoon, visit the sight of eight ponds formed from the melted snow of Mount Fuji at Oshino Hakka, and followed by a 【Lake Yamanaka- ko Cruise】 to witness stirring panoramas of Mt Fuji. 【Oshino Hakkai】 is a touristy set of eight ponds in Oshino, a small village in the Fuji Five Lake region, located between【Lake Kawaguchiko】 and 【Lake Yamanakako 】 on the site of a former sixth lake that dried out several hundred years ago. The eight ponds are fed by snowmelt from the slopes of nearby Mount Fuji that filters down the mountain through porous layers of lava for over 80 years, resulting in crystal clear spring water that is revered by the locals. Have lunch independently during a stop along your travels today, be sure to take this opportunity to try some of Japan’s unique cuisine. Conclude your busy day with a relaxing stay at your hotel in Fuji Five Lakes Area.
After breakfast, you will transfer to the beautiful capital city of Tokyo, which is the world’s most populous metropolitan area and hosts the highest number of Fortune Global 500 companies worldwide. It consists of 23 central city wards which are all self-governing. Tokyo is a great mix of old and new, featuring many historical temples and beautiful gardens as well as monumental skyscrapers and entertainment for all ages. The tour will include a visit to the Imperial Palace, known as 【 Edo Castle 】, which was constructed in 1457. Imperial Palace Plaza is located in the center of Tokyo, immersed in natural beauty by the surrounding trees, flowers, and moats, and the building is home to the Emperor of Japan. Then head to Asakusa Kannon Temple, also known as Sensoji Temple, a Buddhist temple built in the 7th century and the oldest temple in Japan. The tour will conclude with a trip to the famous Nakamise shopping street, where you can find traditional Japanese food, souvenirs, and novelty items.
Enjoy a free day in Tokyo to explore this dynamic capital city, where over 11 million people live, making the population one of the largest in the world.
Alternatively, you may want to join an optional tour:
Tokyo City Highlight Tours with Authentic Local Cusine Lunch
【USD 120 Per Person】
• Odaiba Seaside Park, set on the banks of Tokyo Bay, with great views of the city skyline.
• Tsukiji Market, one of Japan’s most iconic places to visit, and a must for food and market lovers.
• Meiji Jingu Shrine, a shrine dedicated to the deified spirits of Emperor Meiji and his consort, Empress Shoken.
• Shibuya Crossing, famous for being the busiest crossing in the world, the Shibuya Scramble is top of most people’s must-see list in Tokyo.
• Kabukichō, it is an entertainment and red-light district in Shinjuku.
Free day at leisure.
This morning, drive to Matsumoto, it is a mountain city on Japan’s main island, Honshu. It also known for Matsumoto Castle (Matsumotojō), a 16th-century stronghold nicknamed “Crow Castle” for its distinctive black walls. Construction began in 1592 of the elegant black and white structure with its three turrets.
In the afternoon, drive to Takayama. Located in the heart of mountainous Central Honshu, Takayama is the gateway to the Japanese Alps and the storehouse of Japan’s inland culture. See Takayama's famed festival floats at Takayama Matsuri Yatai Kaikan. This grand space is also known as the Takayama Float Exhibition Hall which houses four magnificent floats, each decorated with intricate weavings, carvings, and metal adornments.
The Tateyama Kurobe Alpine (pronounced “Alpen”) Route is known as the “Roof of Japan”, which passes through the picturesque scenery of Mt. Tateyama in the Japanese Alps. It is traversed by a variety of vehicles with a height variation of 2400 meters from Toyama Prefecture to Nagano Prefecture. We will take the environment-friendly tram and cable car to Ogizawa from Tateyama Station.
At 2450 meters above sea level, Murodo (Murodō) is the highest point along the Tateyama Kurobe Alpine Route, offering fantastic views of the Tateyama Mountain Range. In the summer and early autumn, Murodo attracts mountain lovers with an interesting network of hiking trails with various levels of difficulty, while late autumn snowfall begins offering another set of attractions. From late June to mid-October, Murodo presents attractive hiking opportunities.
After an early breakfast, bid farewell to Toyama and soak up the scenery as you journey to Kanazawa, known for well-preserved Edo-era districts, art museums, and regional handicrafts.
Make a stop at Higashi Chaya District - the old geisha neighborhood with teahouses and craft shops. It is a part of Japan untouched by time. Featuring rows of tea houses dating back hundreds of years, the district is a living example of Japan’s cultural past and a charming setting in all types of weather. Afterward, visit Kenroku-en Park, which is a gorgeous and expansive park-like garden in the center of Kanazawa and it is the city's major attraction. Finally, touch down to Kanazawa Castle, it’s a large, partially-restored castle in Kanazawa, Ishikawa Prefecture.
Enjoy a free day or you may want to join an optional tour to visit Shirakawago with Authentic Local Cuisine Lunch ($120/pp, MIN 10 PAX up).
As one of Japan's cultural treasures, Shirakawa-go is famous for its traditional Gassho-Zukuri farmhouses (some of which are more than 250 years old), declared a UNESCO world heritage site in 1995. Gassho-Zukuri means "constructed like hands in prayer", as the farmhouses' steep thatched roofs resemble the hands of Buddhist monks pressed together in prayer. This architectural style developed over many generations and is designed to withstand the large amounts of heavy snow that falls in the region during winter. The roofs, are made without nails, provide a large attic space used for cultivating silkworms. You can enjoy a trip to Shirakawago all throughout the year since it beautifully shows different faces of four seasons: cherry blossoms in spring, bright green rice field in summer, autumn leaves in autumn and snow in the winter. Also, each village has nice photo spots overlooking it, especially around the Wada House, which is the well-preserved Gassho-Zukuri house, offers visitors a chance to look inside the traditional house. The house was built in the Edo Period (1603–1868) and has been designated as Important Cultural Properties. The Gassho-Zukuri houses in the village are lit up in January and February. From 2019, it is required to make a reservation for the light-up event in Shirakawago.
After breakfast, board your international flight back home filled with memories to last for a lifetime.
1) Round-trip international flight from New York City / Los Angeles / San Francisco to Japan
【San Jose/ Washington / Boston/ Las Vegas / Chicago / Houston / Seattle --Depart Need USD 300 More】
【Atlanta / Austin / Charlotte / Dallas / Denver / Detroit / Memphis / Miami / Milwaukee--Depart Need USD 500 More】
【Oklahoma City / Philadelphia / Phoenix / Portland / Sacramento / San Antonio / San Diego--Depart Need USD 500 More】
Land tour Only without round trip air ticket: 【-USD200 Minus】
2) Ground transportation between the cities ( BY BUS )
3) Hand-picked 3-4 star hotel accommodations with daily ABF
4) Sightseeing admission fees as listed on the agenda
5) Food as specified on the itinerary (B-breakfast L-lunch D-dinner X-no meal)
Please note that if the flight for your tour is during the lunch or dinner time, your meal will be served on board by the airline.
6) Special cultural programs as specified in the schedule
7) Professional English speaking local tour expert
8) All tax and fuel surcharge
9) UTOvacation's Travel Assurance Program ( Free Reschedule before 150 days prior to trip departure and before air tickets are issued )
1. Travel insurance
2. Any personal expenses
3. Tour Extensions and Optional program
4. A Mandatory Service Charge & Tipping USD 290 /person is required and payable to the tour guide on the first day of arrival【CASH】 Or It Can Be Paid by Credit Card Before Depart.
5. Single supplement USD 1799 ( If you travel by yourself )
Optional Program: 【Minimum guarantee of 10 ppl】
- Day 03: Hiroshima one day tour with Authentic Local Cuisine Lunch($99/pp, MIN 10 PAX up)
- Day 05: Japanese Wagyu Beef Lunch ($150/pp, MIN 10 PAX up)
- Day 07: Kyoto City In-Depth Tours with Authentic Local Cuisine Lunch ($90/pp, MIN 10 PAX up)
- Day 10: Tokyo City Highlight Tours with Authentic Local Cuisine Lunch ($120/pp, MIN 10 PAX up)
- Day 15: Shirakawa-go one day tour with Authentic Local Cuisine Lunch ($120/pp, MIN 10 PAX up)
Stay Like A Local-Extensions:-(Choose before the trip)：
1) Return Flight Extension-3 DAYS
*Air Ticket change fee & fare difference from the original itinerary
2) Return Flight Extension-5 DAYS
*Air Ticket change fee & fare difference from the original itinerary
【JAPAN DOES NOT REQUIRE A VISA FOR USA, CANADA & MEXICO PASSPORT HOLDERS.】
Hiroshima 2 Nights: Hiroshima airport hotel or similar
Himeji 1 Nights: Nikko Himeji hotel / Richmond Hotel Himeji / Daiwa Roynet Hotel Himeji / HOTEL MONTEREY HIMEJI or similar
Osaka KIX 1 Night: Washington Hotel Kansai Airport / Karaksa Spring Hotel Kansai Air Gate / Izumisano Center Hotel Kansai International Airport or similar
Kyōto 2 Nights: S Peria Hotel Kyoto / Hotel MyStays Kyoto-Shijo / KYOTO YAMASHINA HOTEL SANRAKU or similar
Fuji Five Lakes Area 1 Night: Hotel Regina Kawaguchiko / Hotel My stay Fuji Onsen Resort or similar
Tokyo 3 Nights: Shinjuku Washington Hotel or similar
Takayama 1 Night: Wat Hotel & Spa Hida Takayama or similar
Toyama 1 Night: Hotel Grand Terrace Toyama or similar
Kanazawa 2 Nights: APA Hotel Kanazawa-Ekimae or similar
(*UTOvacation reserve the right to confirm the airlines below)
☆ United Airline:
☆ American Airline:
☆ Delta Airline:
☆ Air China:
☆ Air Canada:
☆ Hainan Airlines:
☆ China Eastern Airlines:
☆ Cathy Pacific Airlines;
☆ China Southern Airlines;
☆ Xiamen Airlines;
☆ Beijing Capital Airlines;
☆ Sichuan Airlines;
☆ Hongkong Airline:
☆ Eva Air:
1) We reserve the right to modify the itinerary if necessary subject to the local conditions.
2) Guaranteed departure with minimum of 10 travelers.
3) Price subject to change at the time of reservation.
4) For travelers under 12 years old are as follow:
|Child between 2-11 |
years old with bed
|Infant under 2 years old|
|100% of |
adult tour fare
We don't suggest people bring Infants under 2 years old to participate on this tour
5) Tour fare is based on American/Canadian adults (non-student group), twin share.
6)THE HOTELS LISTED IN THE ITINERARY ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND MAY BE SUBSTITUTED WITH A SIMILAR CATEGORY HOTEL WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE, IF UNAVAILABLE. MULTI-CARRIERS/AIRLINES ARE USED FOR THE GROUP TOUR AIRFARE. ONCE THE GROUP TICKETS ARE ISSUED THE AIRLINE INFORMATION MAY BE RELEASED BY THE GROUP TICKETING DEPARTMENT ABOUT 30 DAYS PRIOR TO TRIP DEPARTURE. UTO VACATION CAN RESERVE THE RIGHT TO ISSUE TICKETS WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
7) For Travel Visa service：
* If you choose UTO’s Visa Application Service with your booking, we will contact you by email about 60-120 days prior to trip departure for your visa application. Please call 1-855-526-1286 for more information.
* Please note: A final trip confirmation will be sent to the main contact passenger via email one month prior to departure that includes a day-by-day itinerary, hotel information, and flight information. If acquiring a visa on your own, the supporting documents will be provided from UTOvacation one month prior to the trip departure date. Supporting documents requested early are subject to a $50 administration fee.
8) ANY DEVIATIONS TO OTHER DESTINATIONS AND/OR EXTENSIONS ARE SUBJECT TO A $150 CHANGE FEE, PLUS ANY AIR FARE DIFFERENCE---PLEASE CALL 1-855-526-1286 FOR DETAIL INFORMATION.
9) Reservation changes: changes to an existing reservation, whatever the cause, will incur a $100 per person charge plus any additional supplier fees. This includes name changes* and removal of any services such as optional tours and transfers. *Please note that name changes to airline reservations are subject to full cancellation and re-booking. See airline name changes section for specific information. Replacing a traveling passenger with another traveling passenger constitutes a cancellation, subject to cancellation penalties, and is not covered by this reservation changes policy. Changes or additions after departure are subject to local rates at the time of amendment and must be paid directly by the passenger to the service provider. There are no refunds for unused services.
10) Please note that if the flight for your tour is during the lunch or dinner time, your meal will be served on board by the airline.
11) All tour extension & optional programs require a minimum of 10 participants to commence. UTOvacation reserve the rights to cancel the tour extension without prior notice. In the instance of cancellation, the tour extension or optional tours shall be refunded.
12) This tour requires some walking during sightseeing. Handicap facilities are not up to the North American standard. We ask all passengers to be careful of the small steps in the old shrines and temples.