ALL PRICES ARE IN USD
1） Initial deposit: USD$300.00/pp at the time of booking. 2nd deposit of USD$300.00/pp after 2 weeks of booking.
(The USD$600.00 deposit count towards the final payment)
2） Final Payment: 150 days prior to the trip departure.
Optional And Extension Programs
☆ Since the seats are limited, We recommend you to choose those optional and extension programs with your booking together.
No Extra Deposit Payment.
Group Size【Small Group】:
☆ 2 -10 Each Departure Date.
Upgrade To Business Class:( Before Final Payment)
☆ (Only Available For USA -- Asia International Round Trip) Cost Extra USD 3000/Person.
Fly to Hanoi from USA/Canada.
Arriving in 【Hanoi Noi Bai airport】, you will be welcomed and transferred to your hotel for check-in. The rest of the day is at your leisure to explore the city.
【One Or More stopover depends on departure city. Base on the airline's policy, stopover of more than 6 hours, accommodation will be provided for free.】
Start your Halong Bay Day Cruise with the pickup from your hotel in the morning. Embark on the boat and set sail on【Halong Bay】, a fresh seafood lunch (vegetable menu available) is served while the boat is gliding out. Get ready for taking in the spectacular scenery, enjoy swimming or kayak. Attend our 【chefs’cooking demonstration】 and try your skills in the art of traditional Vietnamese cuisine (spring roll).Dinner is served in the restaurant. You can enjoy the charm of Bai Tu Long Bay at night, and enjoy evening activities or relax at the leisure.
Morning you are invited to practice 【Tai Chi】. Visit 【Vung Vieng fishing village】 - the famous fishing farm by bamboo boat and discover the life of local people living on the surface of Halong Bay. Arriving at the pier, you will be picked up for the transfer back to Hanoi. Rest of the day at leisure.
After breakfast, depart to visit the 【One Pillar Pagoda】, founded by King Ly Thai To in 1049. Close by is 【The Mausoleum of Ho Chi Minh】 and 【the former presidents house 】 on stilts. Continue to picturesque 【West Lake】 and visit the sixth century【Tran Quoc Buddhist Pagoda】. Afternoon visit the【Temple of Literature】 – Vietnam’s first university, functioned for an incredible 700 years and its gardens and well-preserved architecture offer a fascinating glimpse into Vietnam’s past. Next, we go to visit 【Hanoi Old Quarter】 also known as the ’36 In the water. Take a walking tour around 【Hoan Kiem Lake 】. This bustling area of narrow streets and alleys is a great place to explore the lifestyle of Hanoians. At this point, you will have some leisure time until transfer to Hanoi station for a night train to Hue.
Arrival at 【Hue station】 you will be picked up for breakfast at a local restaurant and embark on a half-day Hue city tour with a visit to the 【Imperial Citadel】 where the Nguyen Dynasty ruled between 1802 and 1945. Then depart for 【Thien Mu (Celestial Lady) Pagoda】 overlooking the 【Perfume River】 constructed in 1601, the 21-meter tower is the centerpiece of the pagoda and represents seven reincarnations of Buddha. In the afternoon feel free to relax or explore Hue by yourself. You can take time to stroll around 【Dong Ba Market】–the stalls are teeming with color and a great place to catch a glimpse of everyday life.
After breakfast transfer to 【Hoi An】, a major port in the 17th and 18th centuries. Drive through Danang and visit the【Cham Museum, which contains the finest collection of Cham sculptures in the world before climbing over the 【Pass of Ocean Clouds】 and dropping down to the wonderfully photogenic 【fishing village of Lang Co. Arrive in Hoi An, where your tour group will take a walking tour of the ancient town centre to visit 【former merchants’ houses】, the 400 year-old 【Japanese Covered Bridge】, a 【Chinese communal hall】 and the【 colorful market】. Around the town we can see numerous 【art galleries and tailor shops】, here you will have the incredible opportunity to get some custom-made-to-order clothes.
Transfer to Danang airport after breakfast for the short flight to dynamic 【Ho Chi Minh City】. Upon arrival, our guide will pick you up and drive to 【Cu Chi Tunnels】. The network of over 250km of tunnels became legendary when they played a vital role in the War. Explore the maze of tunnels. Various mantraps and the remains of an American tank are on display. You’ll see numerous bomb craters made by 500-pound bombs dropped by B52s during the great war. Afterward, enjoy tea, cassava (guerrilla’s food during the war). For those interested, there’s an opportunity to fire off rounds from an AK47 or MK16 at the nearby rifle range.
Drive to the delta town of Cai Be, stop on the way to see the picturesque flat rice fields. Continue to visit 【Cai Be colorful floating market】cruising among local barges full of fruits and vegetables. Then stop at local workshops where you can learn how to make rice paper, coconut candy and pop-rice, pop-corn... you can try and taste all kinds of candies with your family. It is so interesting to visit the handicraft village where you can see how they make some special products: making rice-net for spring rolls, fish sauce & Soya sauce, cooking salt, sewing coconut-leaves for cottage roof... Afternoon, you will enjoy the tropical fruits with traditional music hosted by another local family. It is so interesting to see traditional houses made of wood and palm tree leaves and see some activities of the local farmers with an opportunity to make contacts with them and see how they catch fish or pick up fruits methods passed down for generations in Mekong Delta. The cruise will end at Cai Be pier. Get in the car to transfer back to Ho Chi Minh City
After breakfast, transfer to Tan Son Nhat Airport for your flight. Pick up from the Siem Reap International Airport by guide to the hotel. You will conduct at the King’s Residence to see the Main Shrine, where the local people usually worship, with its statue of 【Yeay Teap】,【Preah Ang Chek】, 【Preah Ang Chorm】 and 【Killing Field of Wat Thmei】. Afternoon, continue our trip to visit 【Mechhrey village】, where a boat will transport you across the 【Great Lake of Tonle Sap】 to visit a fascinating floating village, where you will see the daily life of the lake-dwelling Cambodian people. Then drive to 【Pouk】district to visit the 【silk farm】, a fascinating farm/workshop where you can see the entire silk creation process.
Breakfast at hotel, start your sightseeing tour of Angkor area we spend a full day exploring the wondrous ancient ruins with the 【South Gate of Angkor Thom】, which is famous for its series of colossal human faces carved in stone, the impressive 【Bayon Temple 】, the 【Royal Enclosure】, 【Phimeanakas】, 【the Elephant Terrace 】, 【the Terrace of the Leper King 】and the largest as well as the most complete temple of 【Angkor Wat. This architectural masterpiece was constructed in the 12th century and covers an area of about 210 hectares. We stroll around the jungle-covered temple of 【Ta Prohm】 which is an incredible sight. There are enormous fig trees and gigantic creepers which embrace themselves in the stone foundations of the structure giving the impression of man’s creation being reclaimed by the powerful forces of nature.
Breakfast at hotel, free with your own leisure time until transfer to the airport for your flight home.
Note: *Depending on the air availability, we might take the flight back to USA/Canada which departure in the early morning (00:00am-03: 00 am) on the next day and today a full day on our own to explore the city, and transfer to the airport in the evening. Hotel checks out before noon. 【Late check-outs are available for purchase if you wish to relax and enjoy your hotel room.】
1) Round-trip international flight from New York City / Los Angeles / San Francisco to Vietnam and Cambodia.
【San Jose/ Washington / Boston/ Las Vegas / Chicago / Houston / Seattle --Depart Need USD 300 More】
【Atlanta / Austin / Charlotte / Dallas / Denver / Detroit / Memphis / Miami / Milwaukee--Depart Need USD 500 More】
【Oklahoma City / Philadelphia / Phoenix / Portland / Sacramento / San Antonio / San Diego--Depart Need USD 500 More】
Land tour Only without round trip air ticket: 【-USD200 Minus】
2)Full transportation by private air-conditioned vehicle as tour program indicated
3)One night at a private cabin on shared cruise in Halong (Sharing English speaking guide on the cruise)
4)Hand-picked 4-star hotel accommodations with daily ABF
5)Domestic flight Hoi An - Ho Chi Minh, Train ticket Hanoi – Hue in the air-conditioned cabin(soft sleeper)
6)Sightseeing admission fees as listed on the agenda
7)All entrance fees as mentioned in the program.
8)All excursion trips and activities as tour program indicated.
9)Boat trip as mentioned.
10)Mineral water on the trip.
11)International flight from Ho Chi Minh City to Siam REAP.
12) Food as specified on the itinerary (B-breakfast L-lunch D-dinner X-no meal)
13) Professional English speaking local tour expert
14) All tax and fuel surcharge
15) Mandatory Service Charge & Tipping
16) UTOvacation's Travel Assurance Program ( Free Reschedule before 150 days prior to trip departure and before air tickets are issued )
1) Travel insurance
2) Any personal expenses
3) Tour Extensions and Optional programs
4) Vietnam & Cambodia Visa Fee
5) Single Supplement: USD 900
Stay Like A Local Extensions:
1) Return Flight Extension-3 DAYS (Pick up and drop off service not included)
*Air Ticket change fee & fare difference from the original itinerary
2) Return Flight Extension-5 DAYS(Pick up and drop off service not included)
*Air Ticket change fee & fare difference from the original itinerary
VIETNAM REQUIRES A VISA FOR USA & CANADA PASSPORT HOLDERS.
Vietnam Tourist E-Visa Service:
Canadian passport holder / Single entry valid for up to 1 Month: USD 70
Cambodia REQUIRES A VISA FOR USA & CANADA PASSPORT HOLDERS.
Tourist visas can be obtained at upon arrival at the airports in Phnom Penh and Siem Reap.
Travelers pay a fee in cash of US$30 and provide two passport-sized photos at immigration at the airport.
The photos can be purchased at the airport for US$3 each.
The visa is valid for 30 days from the date of entry into Cambodia.
☆ Hanoi The Ann Hotel /Similar
☆ Hue Saigon Morin Hotel /Similar
☆ Hoi An Hoi An Silk Marina Resort & Spa /Similar
☆ Ho Chi Minh Edenstar Saigon Hotel /Similar
☆ Siem Reap Tara Angkor Hotel / Similar
Halong Bay Boat Cruise:
☆ Paradise Luxury / Similar
(*UTOvacation reserve the right to confirm the airlines below)
☆ United Airline:
☆ American Airline:
☆ Delta Airline:
☆ Singapore Airlines:
☆ Air China:
☆ Air Canada:
☆ Hainan Airlines:
☆ China Eastern Airlines:
☆ Cathy Pacific Airlines;
☆ China Southern Airlines;
☆ Xiamen Airlines;
☆ Beijing Capital Airlines;
☆ Sichuan Airlines;
☆ Hongkong Airline:
☆ Eva Air:
1) We reserve the right to modify the itinerary if necessary subject to the local conditions.
2) Guaranteed departure with minimum of 2 travelers.
3) Price subject to change at the time of reservation.
4) For travelers under 12 years old are as follow:
|Child between 2-11 |
years old with bed
|Infant under 2 years old|
|100% of |
adult tour fare
We don't suggest people bring Infants under 2 years old to participate on this tour
5) Tour fare is based on American/Canadian adults (non-student group), twin share.
6)THE HOTELS LISTED IN THE ITINERARY ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND MAY BE SUBSTITUTED WITH A SIMILAR CATEGORY HOTEL WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE, IF UNAVAILABLE. MULTI-CARRIERS/AIRLINES ARE USED FOR THE GROUP TOUR AIRFARE. ONCE THE GROUP TICKETS ARE ISSUED THE AIRLINE INFORMATION MAY BE RELEASED BY THE GROUP TICKETING DEPARTMENT ABOUT 30 DAYS PRIOR TO TRIP DEPARTURE. UTO VACATION CAN RESERVE THE RIGHT TO ISSUE TICKETS WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
7) For Travel Visa service：
* If you choose UTO’s Visa Application Service with your booking, we will contact you by email about 60-120 days prior to trip departure for your visa application. Please call 1-855-526-1286 for more information.
* Please note: A final trip confirmation will be sent to the main contact passenger via email one month prior to departure that includes a day-by-day itinerary, hotel information, and flight information. If acquiring a visa on your own, the supporting documents will be provided from UTOvacation one month prior to the trip departure date. Supporting documents requested early are subject to a $50 administration fee.
8) ANY DEVIATIONS TO OTHER DESTINATIONS AND/OR EXTENSIONS ARE SUBJECT TO A $150 CHANGE FEE, PLUS ANY AIR FARE DIFFERENCE---PLEASE CALL 1-855-526-1286 FOR DETAIL INFORMATION.
9) Reservation changes: changes to an existing reservation, whatever the cause, will incur a $100 per person charge plus any additional supplier fees. This includes name changes* and removal of any services such as optional tours and transfers. *Please note that name changes to airline reservations are subject to full cancellation and re-booking. See airline name changes section for specific information. Replacing a traveling passenger with another traveling passenger constitutes a cancellation, subject to cancellation penalties, and is not covered by this reservation changes policy. Changes or additions after departure are subject to local rates at the time of amendment and must be paid directly by the passenger to the service provider. There are no refunds for unused services.
10) Please note that if the flight for your tour is during the lunch or dinner time, your meal will be served on board by the airline.
11) All tour extension & optional programs require a minimum of 10 participants to commence. UTOvacation reserve the rights to cancel the tour extension without prior notice. In the instance of cancellation, the tour extension or optional tours shall be refunded.
12) This tour requires some walking during sightseeing. Handicap facilities are not up to the North American standard. We ask all passengers to be careful of the small steps in the old shrines and temples.