ALL PRICES ARE IN USD
1） Initial deposit: USD$300.00/pp at the time of booking. 2nd deposit of USD$300.00/pp after 2 weeks of booking.
(The USD$600.00 deposit count towards the final payment)
2） Final Payment: 150 days prior to the trip departure.
Optional And Extension Programs
☆ Since the seats are limited, We recommend you to choose those optional and extension programs with your booking together.
No Extra Deposit Payment.
Group Size【Small Group】:
☆ 2 -10 Each Departure Date.
Upgrade To Business Class:( Before Final Payment)
☆ (Only Available For USA -- Asia International Round Trip) Cost Extra USD 3000/Person.
☆ International Standard 5-Star Hotels Close To The City Centre.
☆ Fine dining at some of China's most renowned restaurants.
☆ The Tiananmen Square, the Forbidden City & the Summer Palace & Great Wall.
☆ The Tai Chi class at The Temple of Heaven.
☆ Asian Local Cuisine cooking class.
☆ Terra Cotta Warriors and Horses Museum.
☆ Li River cruise from Guilin to Yangshuo.
☆ Shanghai The Bund.
Fly to Beijing from the USA.
Arrive at Beijing airport, pick up and transfer to the hotel and check-in.
The Tiananmen Square, the Forbidden City, the Summer Palace (including the boat ride), Peking duck dinner at Dadong Restaurant.
Tian An Men Square: Located at the center of Beijing City and the midpoint of Chang'an Avenue is the remarkable Tiananmen Square, where you can visit the Tiananmen Tower, the Monument to the People's Heroes, Great Hall of the People, Chairman Mao Zedong Memorial Hall and see the National Flag raising ceremony.
The Forbidden City: Forbidden City, also known as the Palace Museum, and Gu Gong in Chinese lies at the city center of Beijing, and once served as the imperial palace for 24 emperors during the Ming and Qing Dynasties (1368 - 1911).
The Summer Palace: Being the largest and most well-preserved Royal Park in China, it greatly influences Chinese horticulture and landscape with its famous natural views and cultural interests, which also has long been recognized as 'The Museum of Royal Gardens'.
On your third day in Beijing, you will visit the Temple of Heaven and watch the morning exercises of the locals.
Special arrangement: The Tai Chi class at the Temple of Heaven. Then enjoy a rickshaw ride along Hutong and visit a local family.
Special arrangement: Enjoy an unforgettable cooking class with a local family.
The Temple of Heaven: The Temple of Heaven was the place where emperors of the Ming Dynasty (1368 - 1644) and Qing Dynasty (1644 - 1911) held the Heaven Worship Ceremony.
Hutongs: Hutong is the name given to a narrow lane, alley, or small street between rows of single-storey Siheyuan dwelled by Beijingers in the past. When viewed from the air the interlaced lanes resemble a maze or a chessboard with delicate gardens, fine rockeries and ancient ruins which makes them a wonder in the world.
The Great Wall- Mutianyu section (including the round way cable). Take a moment to enjoy the picturesque photo stop at the Bird’s Nest and Water Cube. Then venture to the legendary Kung-Fu Show at Red Theatre.
Special arrangement: Interact with the trainer and performers before the Kung-Fu Show.
The Great Wall: The Great Wall of China, one of the greatest wonders of the world was listed as a World Heritage by UNESCO in 1987. Just like a gigantic dragon, it winds up and down across deserts, grasslands, mountains and plateaus, stretching approximately 21,196 kilometres from east to west of China.
Transfer to the airport and fly to Xi’an. Your first stop will be a visit to the Xi’an Ancient City Wall, the Small WildGoose Pagoda
Special arrangement: Experience Chinese calligraphy. Muslim Street.
Xi’an Ancient City Wall: Xi'an City Wall is the most complete city wall that has survived in China, as well as being one of the largest ancient military defensive systems in the world.
Visit the Terra Cotto Warriors and Horses Museum.
Special arrangement: Learn how to make the little statues at the art workshop. Enjoy the dumpling banquet and the Tang Dynasty Singing and Dancing show.
Special arrangement: Enhance you're culinary skills and learn how to make the dumplings before the banquet.
Terra Cotto Warriors and Horses Museum: Being one of the most significant archeological excavations of the 20th century and a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Terracotta Army is a must-see for every visitor to Xi'an. Originally the ancient funerary project for Emperor Qin Shi Huang, the Terracotta Warriors China are now displayed in a live museum built on the site, officially named Emperor Qinshihuang's Mausoleum Site Museum, showing the life stories of the emperor and the once-powerful Qin Empire (221 – 207BC) in those days of pomp and vigour.
Transfer to the airport and fly to Guilin and visit the Reed Flute Caven and enjoy the evening with a cruise around the four lakes.
Reed Flute Cave: As a brilliant Karst cave marked on almost all travel itineraries, Reed Flute Cave got its name from the verdant reeds growing outside it, with which people make flutes.
Enjoy the Li River Cruise then shop at your own leisure at the West Street.
Li River: The Li River cruise from Guilin to Yangshuo is the centrepiece of any trip to northeastern Guangxi Province. Gorgeous Karst peaks give you surprises at each bend of the limpid river under the blue sky. Water buffalo patrol the fields, villagers reap rice paddies, school kids and fisherman float by on bamboo rafts. With its breathtaking scenery and taste of a life far removed from the concrete metropolis, the scenery along the river is one of China's top tourist destinations.
West Street: West Street is the oldest street in Yangshuo with a history of more than 1,400 years. Situated at the center of Yangshuo County, the street has become, since the 1980's, a window of eastern and western culture and the biggest 'foreign language center' in China.
Special arrangement: learn how to make bamboo fans at Fuli ancient town & experience the farm work and enjoy the lunch at the local farmer’s house. Enjoy the Yulong River Bamboo-Rafting in the afternoon.
Transfer to Guilin airport and fly to Shanghai, pick up and visit the Bund, the Shanghai XinTiandi former French Concession Area.
The Bund: also called Waitan, is a famous waterfront on the west bank of Huangpu River and regarded as the symbol of Shanghai. The Bund with its charm as a bustling metropolis combining the century-old history traditions with futuristic features is a must-see attraction.
Visit the Yu Garden and the City God Temple Bazaar. Shanghai Museum. On this final day of the tour a Farewell Dinner will be arranged in the RIVIERA SONGHELOU Restaurant, you can also enjoy the Bund night view from the restaurant.
Yu Garden: is a classical garden which is a must-see attraction in Shanghai, it contains all elements that a classical Chinese garden should have. The pavilions, halls, rockeries, ponds and cloisters all have unique characteristics.
Shanghai Museum: Shanghai Museum is a large museum of ancient Chinese art. Its style and presentation surround visitors with artifacts demonstrating ancient wisdom and philosophy.
Enjoy the free day.
After breakfast, transfer to airport for your flight home.
1) All tour packages include the round-trip international flights from New York City/ Los Angeles / San Francisco / San Jose / Seattle to China.
Departure Cities with additional airfare:
【Washington / Boston / Chicago / Houston--Depart Need Additional US$300】
【Atlanta / Austin / Charlotte / Dallas / Denver / Detroit / Memphis / Miami / Orlando /Fort Lauderdale/ Milwaukee--Depart Need Additional US$500】
【Oklahoma City / Philadelphia / Phoenix / Portland / Sacramento / San Antonio / San Diego/Las Vegas--Depart Need Additional US$500】
Land tour Only without round trip air ticket: 【-USD200 Minus】
2) All China domestic flights/Bullet Train, and ground transportation
3) Ground transportation between the cities ( BY BUS )
4) Hand-picked International Standard 5-star hotel accommodations with daily ABF
5) Sightseeing admission fees as listed on the agenda
6) Food as specified on the itinerary (B-breakfast L-lunch D-dinner X-no meal)
Please note that if the flight for your tour is during the lunch or dinner time, your meal will be served on board by the airline.
7) Special cultural programs as specified in the schedule
8) Professional English speaking local tour expert
9) All tax and fuel surcharge
10)Mineral water on the trip.
11) Mandatory Service Charge & Tipping
12) UTOvacation's Travel Assurance Program ( Free Reschedule before 150 days prior to trip departure and before air tickets are issued )
1) Travel insurance
2) Any personal expenses
3) Tour Extensions and Optional programs
4) China Visa Fee
5) Single Supplement: USD 2000
This trip requires a Chinese Visa for USA & CANADA passport holders.
* UTOvaction's China Visa Service is USD$230 Per Person for American Passports.
* If you have selected the visa application service in your booking, we will contact you 60-150 days prior to trip departure for your application.
Please call 1-855-526-1286 or email email@example.com for any inquiry.
Beijing: Sheraton Hotel Beijing / similar
Xi'an: Sheraton Hotel Xi’an / similar
Guilin: Sheraton Hotel Guilin / similar
Yangshuo: Yangshuo Green Lotus Hotel / similar
Shanghai: Sheraton Hotel Shanghai / similar
*UTOvacation reserve the right to confirm the airlines below:
☆ United Airline:
☆ American Airline:
☆ Delta Airline:
☆ Air China:
☆ Air Canada:
☆ Hainan Airlines:
☆ China Eastern Airlines:
☆ Cathy Pacific Airlines;
☆ China Southern Airlines;
☆ Xiamen Airlines;
☆ Beijing Capital Airlines;
☆ Sichuan Airlines;
☆ Hongkong Airline:
☆ Eva Air:
1) We reserve the right to modify the itinerary if necessary subject to the local conditions.
2) Guaranteed departure with minimum of 2 travelers.
3) Price subject to change at the time of reservation.
4) For travelers under 12 years old are as follow:
|Child between 2-11 |
years old with bed
|Infant under 2 years old|
|100% of |
adult tour fare
We don't suggest people bring Infants under 2 years old to participate on this tour
5) Tour fare is based on American/Canadian adults (non-student group), twin share.
6)THE HOTELS LISTED IN THE ITINERARY ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND MAY BE SUBSTITUTED WITH A SIMILAR CATEGORY HOTEL WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE, IF UNAVAILABLE. MULTI-CARRIERS/AIRLINES ARE USED FOR THE GROUP TOUR AIRFARE. ONCE THE GROUP TICKETS ARE ISSUED THE AIRLINE INFORMATION MAY BE RELEASED BY THE GROUP TICKETING DEPARTMENT ABOUT 30 DAYS PRIOR TO TRIP DEPARTURE. UTO VACATION CAN RESERVE THE RIGHT TO ISSUE TICKETS WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
7) For Travel Visa service：
* If you choose UTO’s Visa Application Service with your booking, we will contact you by email about 60-120 days prior to trip departure for your visa application. Please call 1-855-526-1286 for more information.
* Please note: A final trip confirmation will be sent to the main contact passenger via email one month prior to departure that includes a day-by-day itinerary, hotel information, and flight information. If acquiring a visa on your own, the supporting documents will be provided from UTOvacation one month prior to the trip departure date. Supporting documents requested early are subject to a $50 administration fee.
8) ANY DEVIATIONS TO OTHER DESTINATIONS AND/OR EXTENSIONS ARE SUBJECT TO A $150 CHANGE FEE, PLUS ANY AIR FARE DIFFERENCE---PLEASE CALL 1-855-526-1286 FOR DETAIL INFORMATION.
9) Reservation changes: changes to an existing reservation, whatever the cause, will incur a $100 per person charge plus any additional supplier fees. This includes name changes* and removal of any services such as optional tours and transfers. *Please note that name changes to airline reservations are subject to full cancellation and re-booking. See airline name changes section for specific information. Replacing a traveling passenger with another traveling passenger constitutes a cancellation, subject to cancellation penalties, and is not covered by this reservation changes policy. Changes or additions after departure are subject to local rates at the time of amendment and must be paid directly by the passenger to the service provider. There are no refunds for unused services.
10) Please note that if the flight for your tour is during the lunch or dinner time, your meal will be served on board by the airline.
11) All tour extension & optional programs require a minimum of 10 participants to commence. UTOvacation reserve the rights to cancel the tour extension without prior notice. In the instance of cancellation, the tour extension or optional tours shall be refunded.
12) This tour requires some walking during sightseeing. Handicap facilities are not up to the North American standard. We ask all passengers to be careful of the small steps in the old shrines and temples.