ALL PRICES ARE IN USD
1） Initial deposit: USD$300.00/pp at the time of booking. 2nd deposit of USD$300.00/pp after 2 weeks of booking.
(The USD$600.00 deposit count towards the final payment)
2） Final Payment: 150 days prior to the trip departure.
Optional And Extension Programs
* Extension Programs Policy: Since the reservations are limited, we recommend for you to select extension programs at the time of booking (No Extra Deposit Payment).
* Select your optional tours while you are in China and pay to the local tour guide.
☆ 10 - 40 Each Departure Date.
Upgrade To Business Class:( Before Final Payment)
☆ (Only Available For USA -- Asia International Round Trip) Cost Extra USD 3000/Person.
☆ Centrally Located Hotels
Discover 8 UNESCO World Heritage Sites:
☆ Forbidden City.
☆ Temple of Heaven.
☆ Great Wall of China.
☆ Summer Palace.
☆ Suzhou Classical Garden.
☆ Grand Canal.
☆ Hangzhou West Lake.
☆ Three Gorges of Yangtze River.
Fly to Beijing from USA/Canada.
Arrive at the Beijing airport, here you will be greeted by your UTOvacation tour guide. You and your group will be escorted to your hotel for check in and at this point your tour guide will prepare you for the upcoming adventure.
Your first stop will be the legendary Tiananmen Square, named after the Tiananmen “Gate of Heavenly Peace” located to its’ north, separating it from the Forbidden City. Tiananmen Square has great cultural significance as it was the site of several important events in Chinese history. Built originally in 1415 during the Ming dynasty, Tiananmen square is the perfect start for your journey throughout China as it will provide you a glimpse into Chinese history and culture.
Journey to the Forbidden City, also known as the Palace Museum, and Gu Gong in Chinese, which lies at the city center of Beijing. Once served as the imperial palace for 24 emperors during the Ming and Qing Dynasties (1368 - 1911). Ancient Chinese Astronomers believed that the Purple Star (Polaris) was in the center of heaven and the Heavenly Emperor lived in the Purple Palace. The Palace for the emperor on earth was so called the Purple City. It was forbidden to enter without special permission of the emperor. Hence its name 'The Purple Forbidden City'. With UTOvacation, you will not only be allowed to enter the Forbidden City, but our guides will help illuminate its fascinating history and explain how the Forbidden City helped shape Chinese culture.
The next stop will be the Summer Palace ask known as “The Museum of Royal Gardens”. The Summer Palace is a vast ensemble of lakes, gardens, and palaces in Beijing. This UNESCO World Heritage site possesses a natural landscape of hills and open water and combines these man-made features such as pavilions, halls, palaces, temples and bridges to form a harmonious ensemble of outstanding aesthetic value.
Optional Tour: Golden Mask Dynasty Show: USD 49
On day 4, you will visit one of the seven wonders of the world, the Great Wall of China. Visible from space, this collection of fortifications was built across the historical northern borders of China to protect and consolidate territories of Chinese states and empires against various nomadic groups. During your visit to the Great Wall of China, UTOvacation will guide you through what is widely considered the most majestic mountain passes of the Great Wall of China, the Juyongguan Pass. On the way there, visit Jade Store first. In Chinese, jade is pronounced as ‘Yu’, and it has a history in China of at least four thousand years. After that visit 【Chinese Herbal Institute】 to learn about traditional Chinese medicine which has existed for thousands of years.
On your way back to your hotel, the UTOvacation tour bus will take a scheduled detour for some unforgettable photo opportunities at Bird's Nest and Water Cube sites.
Optional tour: Chinese Kung Fu Show: USD 49
On the 5th day of your trip, you are provided the option of exploring the wonders of Beijing at your own pace or select the highly popular UTOvacation half-day tour of Beijing.
Optional Tour: The Authentic Beijing Half Day Tour With A Delicious Local Lunch: USD 59
One of the highlights of this optional tour will be your visit to the UNESCO World Heritage site, the Temple of Heaven. As described by the UNESCO committee as “a masterpiece of architecture and landscape design for one of the world’s great civilizations.” In ancient China, the Emperor of China was regarded as the Son of Heaven, who administered earthly matters on behalf of, and representing, heavenly authority.
Special arrangement: Tai Chi class at the Temple of Heaven.
Next, experience the “old town” of Beijing, known as Hutong, on pedicabs and learn how the locals live. Then, step into one of the local Siheyuan courtyard houses and enjoy an authentic home-made lunch.
At the conclusion of day 5, you will be transferred to the airport and fly to Shanghai enroute to Suzhou, known as the "Venice of the East”. Founded in 514 BC, Suzhou has over 2,500 years of history, with an abundant display of relics and sites of historical interest.
The first stop in Suzhou is a visit to the harmonious Lani Garden, Here you will witness first hand the intricate creation of silk embroidery and learn of its' colorful history. Next, enjoy a visit to the Master of Fishing Nets Garden, a small yet delicate landscape garden in Suzhou and then you will visit the Silk Spinning Factory and enjoy the Silk-making demonstration
Optional Tour: Boat Ride and Shantang Street. To fully appreciate the tranquility and wonder of Suzhou, UTOvacation is proud to offer a peaceful boat ride along the Grand Canal with a guided tour around the ancient street. USD 30
Your final stop of day 6 will include a rustic visit to Nianhuawan Buddhism Village of Wuxi. Here you will stay overnight in a village guesthouse and enjoy the breathtaking night view that Wuxi is famous for.
Wuxi is a prominent historical and cultural city in China and has been a thriving economic centre since ancient times. After breakfast, enjoy the scenery as we pass by【 Lake Tai】, the third-largest freshwater lake in China. Visit the【Lihu Park】, and the largest Fresh Water Pearl Center.
Following Wuxi, your UTO vacation will move to Hangzhou which includes a visit to the West Lake scenic area which includes a boat ride. The West Lake is often considered a nature lovers’ dream and one of the most romantic destinations in the world due to its intoxicating scenery. Categorized as a UNESCO 2011, as a World Heritage Site, the West Lake combines and balances man-made architecture with natural beauty.
Optional Tour: Impression West Lake Show: USD 59
On day 8, you will first visit the Longjing Green Tea village. At the village, you will stroll through the tea terrace, learn first-hand the art of tea picking and have an opportunity to sample Dragon Well green tea.
Shanghai has been described as the "showpiece" of the booming economy of mainland China and at its’ heart is the Bund, which is commonly referred to as Waitan. In the afternoon, you will transfer to Shanghai and visit the Bund located on the west bank of Huangpu River. The Bund, also called Waitan, is a famous waterfront on the west bank of Huangpu River and regarded as the symbol of Shanghai. Widely regarded as one of the Jewels of Asia, Shanghai is a perfect combination of century-old architecture and modern new developments. This fusion of the new and the old, the Ying and the Yang of Chinese culture makes Shanghai and especially the Bund one of the world's most desirable tourist destinations.
Optional tour: Evening cruise along the Huangpu River. while on the cruise, you can take an outside view of the 【Oriental Pearl Tower】, the modern symbol of Shanghai City. USD 45
The journey in Shanghai continues with a visit to the People's square and then a trip to Nanjing road.
People's Square is the home of Shanghai's municipal government. As a century-old shopping street in Shanghai, Nanjing Road has developed into one of the world's most renowned shopping destinations attracting thousands of fashion-seekers from all over the world. Together these two landmarks provide a fascinating glimpse into the essence of Shanghai.
Your third stop on day 9 will be the Yuyuan Bazaar in the heart of Old Shanghai City close proximity to the Old City God Temple. Here you will find many traditional Chinese buildings, which are now used as commercial stores to sell local products, snacks, jewelry, souvenirs, and antiques. Following Yuyuan, you will visit the Xintiandi Former French Concession Area. Here you will get a feel of Shanghai in the 1920s and the modern lifestyle of urbanites of the 21st century.
Optional Tour: Shanghai acrobatics Show. USD 49
On your final day, you have an opportunity to explore Shanghai on your own or participating in an optional full-day tour of Shanghai hosted by UTOvacation.
Optional tour: The Authentic Shanghai One Day Tour: USD 80
We begin the optional tour with a round trip experience on the Maglev train ride which travels at 431KM per hour at its top speed. Then enjoy some free time shopping at the AP Plaza “knock-off” market. After your visit to the Plaza, visit the Jinmao Tower (observation deck). Built by the architect, Adrian D. Smith, this skyscraper ingeniously combines the elements of traditional Chinese culture with the newest architectural styles of the time, the Jinmao which makes it one of the best-constructed buildings in China.
Last stop will be the Tianzifang. Tianzifang has transformed itself from a residential and factory setting into an artsy area rich with urban housing, bars, cafes, crafts shops, design studios, galleries, and boutiques. The old Shikumen houses (stone-framed-door houses) and lanes are filled with infinite novelties and delightful souvenirs. USD 80
After breakfast, fly or take China High-Speed train to Yichang, the starting point of your Yangtze River Cruise. Then board the luxurious Yangtze Cruise and receive an introduction on cruise events and onboard activities.
Your highly anticipated grand Yangtze River adventure begins this morning. The 6300km long Yangtze is the longest river in China, flowing through 11 provinces. Its river basin covers 1/5 of the country's territory. One out of every three Chinese citizens resides on the Yangtze. The Yangtze is often considered the birthplace of the Chinese civilization, there are so many historical and cultural heritage sites along the river. The cruise ship's first stop is at Taipingxi (or Sandouping). Disembark to visit the massive Three Gorges Dam Project, the world's largest dam, measuring 606 feet high and 6,500 feet long. Re-embark the ship and sail through Xiling Gorge, the longest of the Three Gorges at 41 miles long and also its highest (4000 feet).
Early risers can start the day with a traditional Tai Chi lesson before breakfast. Enjoy a relaxing scenic cruise or attend the informative lectures and cultural programs. Qutang Gorge is the shortest and the most narrow one of the three. Wu Gorge is the most attractive gorge famous for forest-covered sheer cliffs and 12 peaks. Xiling Gorge is the last gorge you will pass through and it is the longest and the deepest among the three. Today the shore excursion is Lesser Three Gorges or Shen Nong Stream (Depending on the water conditions).
Today we continue sailing upstream the mighty Yangtze. Today’s shore excursion is Feng Du Ghost City or Shibaozhai（Subject to navigation authority) On this final night enjoy a Farewell Party with special performances by the cruise staff.
After breakfast， disembark and bid farewell to our warm and friendly crew as the group heads back to the hotel.
For the remainder of the day, you are free to explore the ancient city of Chongqing and pick up some authentic last-minute souvenirs on your own.
Alternatively, you may join us for one last optional tour.
(Recommended Options:) 【Chongqing Day Tour with Giant Panda Viewing and famous Chongqing Hot Pot Lunch 】USD 60
After breakfast, transfer to the airport for your flight home.
All tour packages include the round-trip international flights from
New York City/ Los Angeles / San Francisco / San Jose / Seattle / Washington / Boston / Chicago to China.
Departure Cities with additional airfare:
【Houston--Depart Need Additional US$300】
【Atlanta / Austin / Charlotte / Dallas / Denver / Detroit / Memphis / Miami / Orlando /Fort Lauderdale/ Milwaukee--Depart Need Additional US$500】
【Oklahoma City / Philadelphia / Phoenix / Portland / Sacramento / San Antonio / San Diego / Las Vegas--Depart Need Additional US$500】
Land tour Only without round trip air ticket: 【-USD200 Minus】
2) All China domestic flights and ground transportation
3) 4-star hotel accommodations with daily ABF
4) Sightseeing admission fees as listed on the agenda
5) Meals (B-breakfast L-lunch D-dinner X-no meal)
6) Special cultural programs as listed in different cities as specified in the schedule
7) Professional English speaking local tour expert in each destination city
8) All Taxes & Fuel Surcharges
9) 5-Star Yangtze River Cruise (Balcony Accommodation On Board).
1) China visa fee.
2) Travel insurance.
3) Any personal expenses.
4) Tour Extensions and Optional programs.
5) A Mandatory Service Charge & Tipping USD 290/person is required and payable to the tour guide on the first day of arrival【CASH】
Or It Can Be Paid by Credit Card Before Depart.
6) Single Supplement: USD 800.
7) No Show (Only applicable for China Tours): If for any reason, a passenger does not attend the scheduled daily activities during the tour, an additional supplement fee of $100 per day per person has to be paid.
* Select your optional packages while you are in China and pay to the local tour guide.
Day 3 Beijing "Golden Mask Dynasty Show" ($49)
Day 4 Beijing "Chinese Kung Fu Show" ($49)
Day 5 Beijing "The Authentic Beijing Half Day Tour With A Delicious Local Lunch" ($59)
Day 6 Suzhou "Boat ride on the Grand Canal" ($30)
Day 7 Hangzhou "Impression West Lake Show" ($59)
Day 8 Shanghai "Huangpu River Night Cruise" ($45)
Day 9 Shanghai "Shanghai acrobatics Show" ($49)
Day 9 Shanghai" The Authentic Shanghai One Day Tour"($80)
Day 15 Chongqing" Chongqing Day Tour with Giant Panda Viewing and famous Chongqing Hot Pot Lunch"($60)
1) Xi'an Terra Cotta Warriors 4Days 3Nights Package: Click Here To View More Information
Price: USD 599.00
Single Supplement: USD 200.00
*Air Ticket change fee & fare difference from the original itinerary
*All China domestic flights and ground transportation
*Sightseeing admission fees as listed on the agenda,
*Food as specifying on itinerary
*Guided Sightseeing Luxury Tour
* 4-star hotel accommodations with daily ABF
*Special cultural programs as listed in different cities as specified in the schedule
*Professional English speaking local tour expert
Stay Like A Local-Extensions:
1) Return Flight Extension-3 DAYS (AIRPORT DROP Off NOT INCLUDED)
Price: USD 299.00
*Air Ticket change fee & fare difference from the original itinerary
2) Return Flight Extension-5 DAYS (AIRPORT DROP Off NOT INCLUDED)
Price: USD 399.00
*Air Ticket change fee & fare difference from the original itinerary
This trip requires a Chinese Visa for USA & CANADA passport holders.
* UTOvaction's China Visa Service is USD$230 Per Person for American Passports.
* If you have selected the visa application service in your booking, we will contact you 60-90 days prior to trip departure for your application.
* A final trip confirmation will be sent to the main contact passenger via email one month prior to departure that includes a day-by-day itinerary, hotel information, and flight information.
* If acquiring a visa on your own, the supporting documents will be provided from UTOvacation one month prior to the trip departure date. Supporting documents requested early are subject to a $50 administration fee.
* All information and requirements in regards to visa applications are available on Chinese Consulate's website. Applicants are required to bring their visa application along with all supporting documents. Please contact your local Chinese Embassy/Consulate directly if you apply for Chinese visa on your own.
Please call 1-855-526-1286 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any inquiry.
Beijing: Beijing Friendship Hotel / similar
Suzhou: Wu Palace Pan Pacific Hotel / similar
Nianhua Wan Buddhism Village: Nianhua Inn Wuxi Nianhua wan / similar
Hangzhou: New Century Grand Hotel / similar
Shanghai: Mercure Shanghai Yu Garden / similar
Chongqing: Yinxin Century Hotel / similar
5 Star Yangtze River Cruise:
【President No.8】Or Similars
*UTOvacation reserve the right to confirm the airlines below:
☆ United Airline:
☆ American Airline:
☆ Delta Airline:
☆ Air China:
☆ Air Canada:
☆ Hainan Airlines:
☆ China Eastern Airlines:
☆ Cathy Pacific Airlines;
☆ China Southern Airlines;
☆ Xiamen Airlines;
☆ Beijing Capital Airlines;
☆ Sichuan Airlines;
☆ Hongkong Airline:
☆ Eva Air:
1) We reserve the right to modify the itinerary if necessary subject to the local conditions.
2) Guaranteed departure with minimum 10 travelers.
3) Price subject to change at the time of reservation.
4) For travelers under 12 years old are as follow:
|Child between 2-11 |
years old with bed
|Infant under 2 years old|
|100% of |
adult tour fare
We don't suggest people bring Infants under 2 years old to participate on this tour
5) Tour fare is based on American/Canadian adults (non-student group), twin share.
6) As this is a sight-seeing and shopping tour, there are designated local shopping stops on this tour, and a minimum amount of time (60 mins) must be spent at each shopping site. However, there is no obligation to purchase anything. For those who are not very keen on shopping, visits to shopping sites should be treated as cultural learning experiences as all the products including jade, silk, tea, etc are deeply ingrained in the Chinese culture and well worth learning.
7)THE HOTELS LISTED IN THE ITINERARY ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND MAY BE SUBSTITUTED WITH A SIMILAR CATEGORY HOTEL WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE, IF UNAVAILABLE. MULTI-CARRIERS/AIRLINES ARE USED FOR THE GROUP TOUR AIRFARE. ONCE THE GROUP TICKETS ARE ISSUED THE AIRLINE INFORMATION MAY BE RELEASED BY THE GROUP TICKETING DEPARTMENT ABOUT 30 DAYS PRIOR TO TRIP DEPARTURE. UTO VACATION CAN RESERVE THE RIGHT TO ISSUE TICKETS WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
8) For Travel Visa service：
* If you choose UTO’s Visa Application Service with your booking, we will contact you by email about 60-120 days prior to trip departure for your visa application. Please call 1-855-526-1286 for more information.
* Please note: A final trip confirmation will be sent to the main contact passenger via email one month prior to departure that includes a day-by-day itinerary, hotel information, and flight information. If acquiring a visa on your own, the supporting documents will be provided from UTOvacation one month prior to the trip departure date. Supporting documents requested early are subject to a $50 administration fee.
9) ANY DEVIATIONS TO OTHER DESTINATIONS AND/OR EXTENSIONS ARE SUBJECT TO A $150 CHANGE FEE, PLUS ANY AIR FARE DIFFERENCE---PLEASE CALL 1-855-526-1286 FOR DETAIL INFORMATION.
10) Reservation changes: changes to an existing reservation, whatever the cause, will incur a $100 per person charge plus any additional supplier fees. This includes name changes* and removal of any services such as optional tours and transfers. *Please note that name changes to airline reservations are subject to full cancellation and re-booking. See airline name changes section for specific information. Replacing a traveling passenger with another traveling passenger constitutes a cancellation, subject to cancellation penalties, and is not covered by this reservation changes policy. Changes or additions after departure are subject to local rates at the time of amendment and must be paid directly by the passenger to the service provider. There are no refunds for unused services.
11) If for any reason, a passenger does not attend the scheduled daily activities during the tour, an additional supplement fee of $100 per person per day has to be paid.
12) Please note that if the flight for your tour is during the lunch or dinner time, your meal will be served on board by the airline.
13) All tour extension & optional programs require a minimum of 10 participants to commence. UTOvacation reserve the rights to cancel the tour extension without prior notice. In the instance of cancellation, the tour extension or optional tours shall be refunded.
14) This tour requires some walking during sightseeing. Handicap facilities are not up to the North American standard. We ask all passengers to be careful of the small steps in the old shrines and temples.