CHINA TOURIST VISA
US passport holder/ Multiple entries valid for up to 10 years
Processing time: 7-8 business days after submission
Process of individual visa service
You are advised to apply for a visa 1 month before your intended date of entry into China but not earlier than 3 months. Please upload your passport bio-data page and driver license to your online account. Our agent will prepare the supporting documents and email you the address details after we review your information. Mail your documents to our local processing office based on your State of residence. (Washington DC, New York, Chicago, San Francisco, Los Angeles)
Original signed passport with at least six months of remaining validity and blank visa pages, and a copy of the passport's data page and the photo page if it is separate.
- Visa application form (please fill out on the computer, then print and sign) and Photo
One completed Visa Application Form with a recently-taken color passport photo (bare-head, full face) against a light background attached
- Copy of driver license
- Proof of legal stay or residence status (applicable to non-U.S. citizens)
You must provide the original and photocopy of your valid certificates or visa of stay, residence, employment or student status, or other valid certificates of legal staying provided by the relevant authorities of the country where you are currently staying.
- Photocopy of previous Chinese passports or previous Chinese visas (applicable to foreign citizens who were Chinese citizens and have obtained foreign citizenship)
- Tour and flight itinerary
- Prepaid return envelope with tracking numbers.
- Additional form (required by Houston office only)
Single entry valid for 1 month
Chinese Group Visa is a particular type of visa that issued to a tourist group which comprises at least two members who must travel together in China. Chinese Group Visa are issued on a separate sheet instead of visa sticker on the individual passport. Visas are valid for 30 days from the date of issue and must be used within 15 days.
Qualified Countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Holland, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK and US
Age: Less than 75 years old
Process of individual visa service
- The group visa application must be submitted 60-150 days prior to the departure date. The applicant does not need to come to the UTOvacation office. Please upload the required documents to your online account.
- The group visa will be sent to your address 2-3 business days prior to your trip departure date due to the one month validity restriction. ALL of the applicants ON ONE VISA APPLICATION FORM will only receive ONE COPY of group visa. ALL of the passengers on one visa should be together and provide the original group visa when entering and leaving China. A photocopy of the original Chinese visa is not acceptable.
- If group visa application is denied, UTOvacation will provide an urgent Individual Visa Service for you. The service fee is $350.
- Due to the short validity restriction of a group visa, UTOvacation is not involved in the process of assessment of visa applications, or their grant or refusal, and shall not be liable or responsible for any delay by Chinese Embassy/ Consulates-General.
(1) Photocopy of passport bio-page and a digital Chinese visa photo of each participant. Passport must be valid for at least six months beyond the date the visa application.
(2) The mailing address with contact person telephone number that applicants wish to receive their visa letter.
For the clients who wish to apply for an individual visa by themselves
-Application forms assistance: check and ensure that there are no errors and omissions on your application form and it fits into the strict framework of the Chinese consular prerequisites.
-Preparing for supporting documents: check and ensure that your photo is up to the standards of China consulate. Check and ensure that your visa support documents contain all the requirements to satisfy China visa officer at the consulate.
Terms and conditions for visa service
Please ensure you have valid passport and VISA to the Destination, passengers are responsible for all travel documents validity. Please ensure all registration information is correct and meet the tour requirements. Passengers should bring the valid passport and original documents when joining the tour. UTOvacation shall not suffer any loss or issue any refund if the information provided is NOT correct, such as date, flight, city, travel document or identity of participants.
Processing time. Processing time for visas quoted by UTOvacation are approximate and based on processing times provided by Consulates under normal circumstances. Consulates may request additional documents and may delay and/or deny processing at their discretion without further explanations. UTOvacation will not be held responsible for any delays, cancellations, financial and other losses due to denial or delay in processing. No service fees, embassy fees, courier fees, shipping charges or any portion thereof will be refunded due to delays or denial of service.
Shipping. UTOvacation is not responsible for any damage or loss that occurs while the product is in client's possession or in transit. UTOvacation strongly encourages its clients to use shipping services that provide real time tracking of packages in transit. UTOvacation is not responsible for any failures or mistakes by shipping companies to deliver including delivery on time, tracking, locatating and secruity of any and all packages. UTOvacation cannot and does not warrant any claims or guarantees made by shipping companies as to the quality of service, timely delivery, availability of service, and other claims.
Service description. UTOvacation does its best to correctly describe all services that appear on the website. However, UTOvacation does not warrant that all the statements, definitions, and descriptions are most current, complete, accurate, and error free. Consulates often change their requirements and fees without prior warning and changes can take effect immediately. In an event, shall any description of service or any information on our website become outdated or inaccurate, you agree to hold UTOvacation harmless. You will not hold UTOvacation responsible for any and all inaccuracies or mistakes in service descriptions, prices, processing times, processing dates, and other information provided on the UTOvacation website.